OPEN: Sun Up - Sun Down, Daily
Maintained daily at 80°F and open 7 days a week year round, we offer private access to our members and hosted guests to the Oakhurst Country Club Junior Olympic-size Swimming Pool, complete with a lovely backdrop of Mountain Diablo and the convenience of Poolside access to our Bistro and Bar menu. The Oakhurst Swimming Pool is both exercise and family friendly. This venue is great for all kinds of swimmers welcome! Little ones still learning to swim enjoy the safety of 3.5' - 5' depths, floaties, noodles and water wings allowed, and for advanced swimmers enjoy uninterrupted exercise with access to private lane reservations. All members and guests enjoy ample swimming lane availability year round, daily.
Bring your own towels for the swimming pool, the main locker rooms do have towels for showering only, if you become a member, those will be accessible to you as well.
- Swimmers may bring kickboard, fins, paddles, floaties, water wings, pool toys etc.
- Swim lanes remain up for exercise swimmers and private lane reservations, but if you and your lane neighbors agree, you are welcome to share lanes!
- Cover-ups and shoes are required anywhere outside the pool gates including indoors and on the outdoor dining patio.
- Wait until no water is dripping from your person before you or your children re-enter the building.
- Both Pool Gates must remain closed and locked at all times. Absolutely no propping the gates open is allowed. This is for child safety.
- No outside food or beverage except water and small snacks for kids if needed.
- Absolutely no glass containers or bottles anywhere on the pool deck.
- Private Swim Lane Reservations can be made in the app by members, available in 1-Hour increments. You may continue using your lane if the lane is still available, and while reservations are not mandatory, drop-ins must yield to private lane reservations.
- The pool is used by swimming programs on a Spring and Summer Seasonal basis, however every team practice and swim meet schedule is listed in app reservations, as well as viewable on the Oakhurst Orca Website.
- During seasonal Swim Team Practices, at least one free-swim lane will be available for non-swim team members. This guaranteed lane will not available to reserve for private use during team practice.
- Members must cancel reservations in the app if they become unavailable
- Contra Costa Health Department requires diapers specifically designed for swimming are worn by diaper dependent children.
- All children 13 & Under must be supervised